Centauri Virtual Private Network (VPN) services simplify your network and reduce your costs without sacrificing security, performance or control. Centauri VPNs unite employees, agents, partners, investors, and customers - your entire business community - into one Internet-centric, modular network.
Centauri Communications offers multiple VPN options:
Centauri uses hardware-based encryption at the IP network edge to provide a completely secure connection between headquarters, branch offices and remote users, completely isolated from the public Internet.
• A fully meshed network topology to customers using the superior efficiency of Centauri hierarchical, optical-enabled IP backbone.
• Uses IPSec with 3DES encryption, the strongest, standards-based security tunneling and authentication method.
• Robust remote access services allows you to migrate remote users onto a single network without the cost of maintaining and managing hardware onsite.
• Open Internet access and IP class of service (CoS) services available.
• Web-based performance reports, trouble ticket window and remote access user management.
Centauri supports solutions from Cisco and Checkpoint (Nokia), the two most widely deployed platforms for premises-based VPNs. Centauri provides network access and the appropriate CPE, and you can configure your network to meet your needs. Through our partnership with NetSolve, we also provide you the option of leasing the hardware or purchasing a fully managed solution.